This is another easy recipe that everyone in my family eats! I serve this over spaghetti/spaghetti squash with a side of roasted veggies and a salad. It would also be delicious over mashed potatoes, too.
*Original recipe found on primaverakitchen.com. I have made some changes to the original recipe.
Ingredients:
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Kosher salt and ground black pepper
1 t paprika
4 Tbs butter
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbs olive oil
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. I don't have cast-iron, so I use a large skillet and then bake the chicken in a pan.
4. When skillet is hot, add chicken and sear until golden, about 1-2 minutes per side.
5. If you are using cast-iron, remove chicken to a plate while you make the butter sauce. If you don't have cast-iron, remove the chicken to an oven safe pan. I use a 9x13 glass pan.
6. Melt the butter in the pan, scraping the browned chicken pieces from the bottom. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add Italian seasoning and parsley, and stir until combined.
7. Add chicken back into the cast-iron pan, or pour the butter sauce over the chicken in the 9x13 pan.
8. Cook at 400 F until cooked through, about 20-30 min or until chicken reaches 165 F internal temperature.
9. Serve over spaghetti, spaghetti squash, rice, mashed potatoes, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment