Here's an old classic. I have had so many people ask for the recipe that I'm posting it on here so I don't have to keep retyping it! If I am making to bring to a friend, I often bake it in two square pans instead of a 9x13... one for them and one for us!
Ingredients:
1 lb. spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions
2 eggs
1/2 c. milk
3 c. Mozzarella cheese, grated
1 lb of bulk sausage, cooked in a pan until brown and crumbly
32 oz of spaghetti sauce
Procedure:
1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9x13 pan.
2. Beat eggs in large bowl. Add milk and 1 1/2 c. of cheese.
3. Add spaghetti into the egg/milk mixture. Pour into sprayed pan and bake for 15 min.
4. Turn oven down to 350. Cover spaghetti with sauce. Make sure that all of the spaghetti is covered. Add the remaining cheese and then sprinkle the sausage on top.
5. Bake for 30 min. at 350.
No comments:
Post a Comment